Photograph of an exterior mural on Bldg. 1486, the generator shed, north wall, 17.5" wide x 19" high. Stenciled on a concrete wall inside a small storage shed is the symbol for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. It has been many years since Sgt. McClary, SPC 4 Walker, and SP4 Hurst were in the building. The army removed specialist class series levels, the number immediately after SPC (Specialist) rank to just Specialist/SP in 1985.
1 color photograph 8.5 x 11 inches
Fort Ord (Calif.)