Photograph of an interior mural in Bldg. 4446, southeast room, 1st floor, east wall, 104" wide x 96" high. Originally built as an enlisted barracks in 1954, the building became the classroom and offices for the 9th Infantry Regiment FMO, Field Maintenance Organization. It is inferred that this mural was designed by Wolf P.A. 86 because there is a similar mural with the artist's name inscribed on it close by.
1 color photograph 8.5 x 11 inches